Our unique approach to the traditional Indian salwar pant: our Obi Tuck Pants are more fitted but allow for total movement and comfort. An origami-style tuck in the lower leg gives a beautifully structured shape to these otherwise loose pants. We love wearing them with the hem rolled up.
- Slightly cropped leg
- High waisted with a roomy fit through the hips and legs
- Flat waistband at the front merges with elasticated sides and back, lessening the bulk while retaining ease and mobility
- Side-front and side-back seams replace the classic side seam, lengthening and leaning while retaining a subtle curve shape.
- Crafted in elegant and luxurious raw dupioni silk, hand spun and hand woven.
SIZE & CARE
- Length 35”
- Cross-body waist 13-16”
- Cross-body hip 22”
- Front rise 23”
- Inseam 12”
- Length 35”
- Cross-body waist 14-17”
- Cross-body hip 24”
- Front rise 25”
- Inseam 12½”
The model is 5'9" and wears M
Cross-body measurements taken flat so double where necessary; +/- a tolerance inherent to hand made clothing.
- Fabric: 100% silk - raw dupioni silk
- Handfeel: Raw silk is slubbed, crisp and lustrous. Inner silk/cotton is soft and light
- Care: Gentle hand wash. Do not soak. Drip dry flat. Gentle steam iron.
- Origin: Bihar, India
Raw silks, like this Dupioni silk, are woven from the leftover waste of silk cocoons. Hand spun and woven in Bihar by a government-supported weavers association, the raw silk yarn is woven onto a warp of fine silk which creates a crisp, beautifully slubbed and lustrous cloth. Any variations or irregularities are part of the design and inherent to the production process.